Since our establishment, we are offering an excellent quality Corrugated Splicer to our prestigious clients. The offered machine is manufactured by our deft professionals using supreme grade materials. It is used to maintains and monitors the tension at all times during operation and splicing. Our Corrugated Splicer is rigorously tested on diverse measures to meet the set benchmark of quality.
Key Features :
- 150mpm to 300mpm splicing capabilities
- Superior splicing reliability
- Digital tension control by PLC
- Ease splice preparation
- Integral electronics simplify maintenance
- Easy to install
- Minimum tension spike at splice
- Low grade paper splicing capabilities
Digital Tension Control Features
A quick response closed loop control maintains and monitors the tension at all times during operation and splicing. This improves splice reliability for all roll sizes by avoiding breakouts due to web slack or jerking. Tension levels can be set for a variety of paper qualities. Low paper grade capability ensure excellent splice reliability when running low grade or low tensile strength paper.
- Ease of splice preparation:Paper Preparation on one side can be done within 35 seconds
- Spacious Design: With smooth paper passage through the splicer, 95% splice reliability can be achieved for paper with holes and tear edges of less than 100mm
- Clamp bar for Holding Paper: Using clamp bar simplifies the complexity of splice head design
- Fuma Smooth© tension control: Closed loop control system allows paper tension to be monitored and controlled at all times.
Improved Productivity :
- Average corrugators running speed is increased
- Lost production from missed splices and web breakouts is reduced
- Board quality is improved with steady corrugators speeds.
Reduced Waste :
- Long tails associated with manual splices are eliminated
- End of roll waste is dramatically reduced
- Stacker jam-ups from long tails are eliminated
- Hot plate waste during corrugators stops is reduced
- Flute fracturing is eliminated
- Web wrinkle is reduced
- Warp from poor tension control is eliminated