Thin Plates With Steam Injection
High heat transfer which gives you excellent returns of investment
Key Features :
- Thin plates with winding tube type steam path for better heat conduction
- Steam injection allows better bonding
- Better board qualities
- No condensate inside the hot plates
- Increase production speed
- Easy to install
- 20% better heat transfer as compare to traditional thick hot plates
- Less contact pressure
High Performance :
Improved design with tube winding steam path thin hot plate with direct steam injection system greatly enhance the efficiency of the double facer. This concept makes better bonding as compared to the traditional thick box type hot plates system.
Better Heat Transfer
- Traditional box type hot plates tend to have condensate trap inside. This greatly reduce the heat transfer.
- Traditional box type hot plates require higher contact pressure for the board to fully contact with the hot plates surface.
- It takes longer time to heat up heavy grammage boards.
- The winding tube type thin hot plates allow fast steam flow, better heat transfer and will not produce condensate.
- 20% better heat transfer than traditional box type hot plates.
Steam Injection System
- Reduces contact pressures thereby increase board qualities like BCT, ECT, etc.
- Increase production speeds
- Reduces tension and hence less board warpage
Combined using of tube winding thin hot plate with steam injection system from Fuma.